Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday, April 28

Down to 160.5 pounds today. The 150's are in sight!! I have found that if I stall, something that works is an apple and egg day. I eat as many apples as I want - usually three or four, and I have scrambled or hard boiled eggs for lunch and dinner, two for each meal. This results in a loss of at least 1 pound overnight - sometimes 2 pounds. I have also found that an occassional diet pop is a real treat. I know it's not good for me, but on this journey of deprivation I welcome any special treat that doesn't cause the pounds to hang on more tightly!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm on day 13 of the HCG diet and found your blog interesting. I really would love to know how you've done with it since your last entry on April 28th.
    I have only eaten chicken and fish and turkey the last 12 days and today I had a beef patty with some mustard on it and it's the first time I've had red meat, i couldn't take it anymore, but... now I'm worried that in the morning because of the fat content, I will have gained weight. Anyhow.... I'm just dying to know how you're doing.
    Please respond if you can. Email me at kalihg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete