Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tuesday, April 22

164 today, same as yesterday. Actually I was thrilled to see that I hadn't gained. Yesterday I went off the diet for the very first time. I was spending the day with a dear friend, and it was so festive and fun...and we were at a restaurant that is FAMOUS for it's macaroni and cheese, which is my total downfall. So, I had a salad with grilled chicken, almonds, bleu cheese and dried cherries, with a side of mac and cheese. I ate it and thoroughly enjoyed it -- and then I was SICK. My stomach hurt so bad I didn't think I was going to make through the rest of the day!! It took almost two hours before I felt well again, and even then I was still feeling a bit icky. I was thrilled to be back on plan again today. No tummy hurting, no bathroom issues, no questions. However, tonight I have a big awards dinner to go to - I had nominated one of my students for an award, and she won - and this place has amazing food. Luckily, and this is ironic, I have a migraine. When I have a migraine I just can't eat much. So I am eating my chicken breast right now, and I'll go to the dinner full. And feeling nauseous from the headache. I'm not eating my veggies so I can eat those there, that way I'll still be 'social'. I'll post later regarding how I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment