Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday, April 25

162 today. I lost 1.5 pounds overnight. So far I have lost 13 pounds - I can tell the difference. But I have so much more to lose that it's frustrating. Also, I am fighting from being down about other things in my life. I read the most beautiful thing in my Tolle book this morning, about how when there is a loss in your life it feels like a death. This becomes a hole in your existence, because what was once there is now gone. And you shouldn't fight the sadness, just be with it. God shines his light through that emptiness, through that hole, and through this you can find real peace. I hope this is true.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you know that I love you deeply. I am so happy that you are losing weight and proud of you for going through this process my friend. I trust that your silence and process are healing you. With my whole heart, I am sending you love, peace and blessings always. Namaste and big love.

    ReplyDelete