Monday, July 6, 2009

7/6/09

Yesterday I ended up not eating one of my apples and one grissini. My husband made the most beautiful dinner on the grill - grilled chicken with grilled asparagus. I mixed it with baby greens and a tiny amount of FF bleu cheese. It was delicious!! So nice that the meat can be grilled this time of year, it gives it such a fabulous flavor. We grilled up enough meat for the next four days for me. And this morning.....down five pounds!! Hooray!!!! I was 163, one pound lower than my initial weigh in weight! Going to a ball game tonight, I hope it's not too difficult to stay away from the hot dogs and cracker jacks.

2 comments:

  1. i stumbled upon your blog, while doing some hcg research.. holy smokes 5 pounds?!? that's great!

    good luck staying focused at the game tonight! you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely You can use proper food and take exercise during the HCG diet program. congrats you get success in weight loss.

    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete